Dubbed The Masked Kidnapper, a mystery novel and sequel to The Missing Five, is available online at Amazon.com.
Fans, Family, and Friends,
The author’s goal is to sell as many books as possible on release day, Friday, December 5.
In order to reach that goal, every purchaser’s name will be entered in a contest to win a Kindle 6″ HD Display, Wi-Fi, Front and Rear Cameras, 8 GB.
- Contestants MUST purchase paperback version of Dubbed The Masked Kidnapper, “online” on the day of release (Friday, December 5, 2014) in order to be entered into the contest.
- Email online receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an email confirmation that receipt was received.
- Purchaser’s name is entered into the contest for every book purchased. (Example: If you purchase five books on one receipt, your name is entered into the contest five times.)
- The drawing will take place on December 12, 2014 and the winner will be notified by Noon ET that day.
- Purchaser agrees in order to qualify to win the Kindle 6 HD, he/she cannot return for refund or exchange the novel for another item.
- The author, Gwen Pegram, will have the Kindle shipped directly to the winner from Amazon “as a gift,” using standard shipping service (3-5 business days).
- The winner must provide her/his address once notified she/he is the winner.
- Your email with receipt is also your acceptance of the rules of the contest.
- For contest purposes, only the paperback can be purchased. An e-book does not qualify.
- The novel can be purchased from any reputable online bookstore (examples: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc.)
- The contest is only for Dubbed The Masked Kidnapper.
The author hopes you help her reach this goal.
Dubbed The Masked Kidnapper will make a great holiday gift and is wonderful for stocking stuffers. Buy one for all your friends, co-workers, and family. (REMEMBER: the more books purchased, the higher your chance is to win a Kindle HD 6).
The winner should receive the Kindle 6 HD the week of December 15, in time for the holidays.
Thank you and good luck to everyone.